Mid Program Report
- Approximately half-way through the program period, the grant recipient will be required to submit a brief, informal report (1-2 page written update) summarizing the activity and progress of the program.
- At the conclusion of the program, a final report including a financial statement and complete documentation of money spent must be submitted.
- Final payment of the remaining grant balance is contingent upon the receipt of the final report.
- Arrange the final report so that it is in chronological order.
- Click here for the Final Report.
- The final report requires extensive documentation of the grant money you spend.
- In addition to the final budget and financial statements, you will need to provide copies of cancelled checks and invoices that total up to the amount of the grant you have been awarded in order to receive the final funding.
- Under State statute, we are not able to reimburse your program for any expenses for which you do not provide documentation.
- It is critical that at the beginning of your program you establish a systematic, organized method of maintaining your records and supporting documents.
- Please - stay organized - and recognize that good accounting is part of the requirements of this grant. We want to assist in every way possible, but are not able to serve as your accountants.