Please do not apply for more than $15,000, or your request will not be reviewed.
- This grant should not be funding 100% of your organization. Amount requested should not exceed more than 70% of the organization's total operating costs. The FJGC will not be the sole provider of funds.
- Do not request more than $15,000.
- Do not exaggerate your funding requirements.
- Grant applications that contain inflated requests will be rejected.
- New organizations and start-ups should not apply for more than $10,000.
- The FJGC will reduce contributions over time. It is the program's responsibility to reach out to the local community for charitable support. Some organizations to reach out to include local men's and women's golf organizations at golf clubs and civic organizations.
- The FJGC will help start up programs and get them going and then drastically reduce contributions over time once the program has enough time to build other means of support.
- The FJGC will possibly match (or partially match) any money raised by existing programs.